Hi From Sarawak, Malaysia!

Hi everyone and a special shout out to all Malaysian expats in the Hague. That is where I might be heading to really soon with my hubby and kids. Very nervous and excited at the same time and hope the there will be Malaysian reading this who will reach out and lend a helping hand (or give valuable advice!)about moving to and settling down in the Hague.

Look forward to hearing from someone soon!

Rosie

Hello Rosie.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

So as to make it more visible, your post has been moved to The Hague forum.

You can take a look at this page - Malaysian expatriates in the Hague.

If you have questions, do not hesitate to ask them.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Rosie,

I am also from Sarawak, Limbang to be exact. When will you be here? Nice that you are going to be living in Den Haag. There are a lot of Malaysian in the area. Unfortunately I live further out of the city. All the way in Overijjsel, the east of NL in a small community called Holten. I've been here for 6mths now. Feel free to ask me anything, I'll try and answer the best I can.

Cheers,
Kristy

Hi Kristy, thanks for responding! Great to know I've got a fellow Sarawakian nearby. Yes, it's confirmed I'll be moving to Den Haag. Hope to be there around spring - better weather for the kids. Keep posting!

Regards,
Rosie

Hi Rosie
If you have a facebook account,join the Malaysians in The Netherlands group and you will find some Sarawakians living in Den Haag too. Most foreigners from asia are living within the randstad. Unlike myself, way out in the east side, haha. Keep in touch.

Kristy