POSSIBLE HANGOUT FRIENDS?

ok well, I don't know if I will have a ride as my car just got here, so I guess I will let you know? I guess this place is invite only with a guest list? I thought it was an open place for anyone..I'll let you know if that's ok?

I'm going Rosie. I can take you with me, if you want.

rosie1 wrote:

ok well, I don't know if I will have a ride as my car just got here, so I guess I will let you know? I guess this place is invite only with a guest list? I thought it was an open place for anyone..I'll let you know if that's ok?

It isn't invite only but I have to give a list of names to reception so they know who to let in for free. This is a members only club who are going out on a limb for me

Vido sent you the link to the forum, if you look on there you will see that I need names etc plus you will see people offering lifts for those who need them

Lulu that would be great! Ill call you

Lulu_102 wrote:

I'm going Rosie. I can take you with me, if you want.

I still need names confirming. Sorry Lulu - you are on the list but only as you.

Jo

Yes I am confirming

Thank you.

hi Rosie! how r u? shall we meet up in Dome coffee shop tmw friday at 5:30?

Hey Rosie i have already sent you my message and hope you have received it .

its too late to reply, but better late than never! lol
i know farsi n can communicate easily but i live in KSA.
if u r interested , we can manage somehow.!

You sound just like me in my head, after one year I don't have many friends in Bahrain and work persons no thank you and attending internations you find lots of men just looking for other thing than friendship so I only went one time to those kind of expat events. My roomate is like you half english half indian and lived in usa, I am a complete mixture but that is due to the spaniel colonization in the americas continent, I speak spanish so I am a Latin. Maybe we can meet I like meeting new places I still haven't been to the tree of life or any south part of this tinny island.

I went an event in Dubai a couple of years ago....expat something or other I don't remember the names.
Nice web site and lots of members and events.
I went to one thinking Ahhh give it a try.
It was a well organized even I must say....except everyone I spoke to wanted to sell insurance, investments or pensions....I left and emailed a complaint. Then I started getting the same stuff through my profile on there!!!
I shut it down and never went back!
But that's Dubai I guess the greedy money go round!

THat would be really great, but I am in the US right now:( I will be back in a couple of months? Maybe we could hangout then? That would be great:)

hi
nice to see you you can call me if you have time at my mob xxx

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : for your own security, please exchange your contact details in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Well , there are lot's of people active here on the forum .
Am sure , if we arrange something , we could all hold a meeting somewhere .

A coffee , a movie !
It would be great having to see the people from here in reality :D

Hey rosie how u doin ? Wud u like to catch up for movie coffee walk and some bbq ? I am looking forward to hear from u am sure u are fun to be with

Cheers

did i smell coffee here, i am up to it if you accept local bahraini's.

whatever it is  ( coffee, food or movies) i'm up for everything that includes getting to know new friends .

wishing you all the best everybody

When will this happen? :) or should I say.. Lets make this happen..

And old thread but since the original poster is still on, we should continue to use it.

Let's get this get-together together. Excuse the pun :D

My suggestion is to agree on a date, time and venue and then keep it open. Anyone able to attend can turn up.

Gunner - you want to take the lead?

Am in anytime after the 30th of December as I now move a month earlier!

Farhaz wrote:

Gunner - you want to take the lead?

Sadly , right now am out of Bahrain and in a holiday trip to East Asia  :cool:

Or else I'd have planned something .

Iam in  you can PM me

Hello ekhanusa,

Please note that this thread is quite old.

Should you have any questions or information that you would like to share, kindly create a new thread on the Bahrain forum.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team.

[Thread Closed]

Closed