Compound néant cite wouroud

Hiiii everyone,

CAN SOMEBODY Give the name of the nearest compound to cité WOROUD?

Thank you all

:rolleyes:

:unsure

:whistle:

Uuuuuuuuuuuu houuuuu CAN SOMEBODY reply to me????

:up:

Hello gmalou1.

Your post is recent. Patience! ;)

Aurélie

Lol

im right here but im not sure which city , in jeddah in shaa allah i may help you ^_^

We can help you out if you could help us out by informing us which city are you talking about....

Hi gays
I am tAlking about WOROUD city I was told it was close to Garnata Mall ( Ryiad)

Thank you:thanks:

gmalou1 wrote:

Hi gays
I am tAlking about WOROUD city I was told it was close to Garnata Mall ( Ryiad)

Thank you:thanks:

not my Area i hope the guys will help you !!

best of luck

well, i don't know wouroud city, but there are lots of compounds close to granada mall.

1- granada compound
2- fal
3- alhamra
4- alromayzan
5- Arizona
6- kingdom
7- alwaha garden
8- Ishbiliya (not sure about this one)

all are different categories, midrange to highend.

good luck finding availability in any of those

THAAAAAAAAANK YOU for the précious informations

Have a Nice Day :)

I think it is Worood District.

YES Thank you

Don't forget Eid Villas - that's near the Granada mall too.

Ok Thank you but I think the waiting list is long :-(

Hello Myriam,

Can u tell me if u know how much can I rent in a compound in Riyadh please ? ur now in KSA or not ?

Warood is a nice district there are a few compounds in the nearby.
May be arround Tahalia and Thalateen you will find one.
check expatriates.com, some people who are willing to go in the middle of their contract usually posts their add there, but you gotta do soem filtering :)

best of luck.

Good morning

@ Hicham no not yet in Ryiad visa process drives me crazy and I have to wait m'y husband Iqama to come but I am already searching Compounds from NOW bécasse of the huuuuuuge waiting list of some Compounds

@ Pkmusd... Thank you for your reply I am always having a eye on expatriates.com but peuple posts but never reply ( does it mâles sensé????????):/

Have a Nice Day

Myriam

:)Oupsssssss Still having problem with m'y iPad sorry I mean [ make sense] :rolleyes:

gmalou1 wrote:

Good morning

@ Hicham no not yet in Ryiad visa process drives me crazy and I have to wait m'y husband Iqama to come but I am already searching Compounds from NOW bécasse of the huuuuuuge waiting list of some Compounds

@ Pkmusd... Thank you for your reply I am always having a eye on expatriates.com but peuple posts but never reply ( does it mâles sensé????????):/

Have a Nice Day

Myriam

whats your budget??

Luckily I work in Warood district, its near Kingdom tower.
if your husbands work plc is going to be near Kingdom tower then tehre is a point in not going to exits like Granada.

if you let me know your budget and prospective location, I can advise you better.

rgds

Hi,

Yes my husband d' office is located at King Fahad Riad, Archive Tower and m'y daughteŕs school ( La fontaine) is in Worood area but dońt Know exactly where?

I don.t Know if this Will help :rolleyes:

Thank you for your advices

I will see if I get to know about details of Warood.
Meanwhile, I can suggest you villarosasco compounds http://villasrosasco.com/
They have 5-6 compounds and would be 15 mins drive to his office.
Give it a try

Thank you very very MUCH
I sent a request to them Will wait and see

Have a Nice day

yes delta compound is 65K SArfor 2 BR and 75K for 3 BR.
Wadi1 and Wadi 2 are pricey - 150K++

They look very Nice ( on the pictures)

What about a villa in Delta compound? Do you think i could have one villa for 120k?

What are your thoughts about thèse Compounds what is the best and the worth things?

Thank you

Have a Nice Day

Myriam

gmalou1 wrote:

They look very Nice ( on the pictures)

What about a villa in Delta compound? Do you think i could have one villa for 120k?

What are your thoughts about thèse Compounds what is the best and the worth things?

Thank you

Have a Nice Day

Myriam

Delta has only appartments no villas and they are relatively small but the services are shared so you can enjoy the same services which people in Wadi are enjoying.

Just call on the no given on website and ask them em sure they will guide you well.

Thank you.... They just gavé me the price for appartement and not for villa... Well do you think I could find a villa for 120k?

Cheers

Myriam

Villa for 120 k in good compound will be diff.

Maybe the biggest appartement for that price :P

Thanks

Have a Nice day

Why don't you try www.ascent-me.com. They can help you with your compound search. They had an ad in today's Arab News about it.

I didn't read the whole thread, but Eid Villas Compound near Granada mall too.

@ Angelika

Angelika_V_I_P wrote:

I didn't read the whole thread

I don't know what is it about responding to old topics..
and even you didn't read it all !!!

second, if you are sure about the locations, why don't you provide a map?

Upps, sorry, I just read the question and didn't look on the date. Should be more attentive next time. :)

Hi Lion how r u?  My husband came Last week and gets his Iqama NOW we are waiting for mine and my daughter's one. Hope you are fine

See  u
Take care

@ Angelika you are welcome and your intention was good.

Welcome Meriame, hope you both arrive safely and meet your husband.
I'm fine thank you. I took 3 days off to relax my head as the last period was really full of work.

take care, :)
best luck

Hi Adam

what is your post about? what area?
please explain..