French people!!! :))

Hello!

I am vietnamese from Hungary. 25 female. I will be in Hanoi in November and really would like to meet, chat and hang out with French people:))
My interest is to know how people from other country see my home town:) Hanoi! What do they enjoy and love about it.
Since I was child I have been living in Europe and visited only few times Vietnam :( and like this way I am really curios about the places, food, things etc.. which the foreigners find interesting! French because I want to practice my french:)) It is nearly on intermediate level so I need a bit patient person/ppl, however I learn fast:)) But sure we can talk in English or in Vietnamese too.
Please reply if you have time and feel like hanging out a bit!

Hope see You in Hanoi!
Nhung

Hello Nhung & welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that you'll get a lot of nice contacts here.;)

Do not forget to take a look at the Francophone forum too.:)

Harmonie.

Hello Harmonie!!
Thanks for your comment, that Francophone forum will be useful :)
Nhung

Hello,

I am a french girl and I live in Hanoï for two months. I want to meet peaple and improve my english so if you are available to have a glass, do not hesitate to send me a message !

See you,
Clervie.

Ladies, i have many French friends that frequent a pub on Ho Tung Mau street called Saigon Retro... you are both welcome to come for a glass of wine and a chat.

Mick

Hello Mick! I couldnt find any place named Saigon Retro?? Is this its name of the pub?

Nh

Hi I'm from Paris I will be in Hanoi in 2 weeks if u want we can to meet

Hi all,

I'm Nguyen, 32 yrs old/Male/single living in Hanoi, I came back Hanoi from Paris this year. I speak well English and French. It'very nice if we can make friend and share experiences/social activities in Hanoi.

See you all

Contact me at my YM: nguyenkn2000[at]yahoo.com or Mobile (later)

Nguyen