Language Exchange / Italian Tutor Wanted!

Ciao, I have just arrived in Florence for work / study. I am attending a language school and hoped to undertake an intensive course (morning and afternoon classes). However, I am too busy with work in the afternoon for this so I am looking for a tutor that could do a couple hours in the evening instead. Please let me know if you can help - I really need to improve quickly!

Hello Simon,

I just read your post. I understand you're here in Florence for work and study and that you'd like to integrate your language school attendance with further individual language learning.
I would be happy to help.

Best wishes,
Cristina

Hi Simon!
maybe you do not need an Italian tutor any more, but I find your post right now and I try to answer you as well.

I am 30, I live in Florence and I am working as Italian teacher since 2007, when I was graduated in Italian linguistic.
I work for many different schools in Florence and before also abroad.
I do whether class with many students (from 5 to 19!) or face to face lessons.
I worked with some persons who needed to learn Italian for their job but also for pleasure! I really like to teach because it is always an opportunity for me to meet new persons, cutures, languages..!

I am serious and professional person, but I also like to have nice and relaxed atmosphere when I teach, to fell the student more comfortable and not stressed (the psychological aspect is very important!!)
I ask 20 euro/hour and I am flexible with timetable.

If you are still looking for italian tutor or if you need more information, fell free contact me!

Buona giornata e a presto,
Beatrice