Love in different prospective than we have these days .

Love in different prospective than we have these days .

It's not even a 1% from what we thought it would be ( EXPECTATION ) – “ marrwan khori “ !! or heard from the previous generation . They used to say one nice word ( Happy ever after ) I was really convinced it was really there . The right person – the love once – the soul mate !
That girl who will fed up my heart with joy , have her name in my phone as my beloved once . Ask he to spend the rest of her life with me in a small house we will fill it with beautiful kids looking pretty like their moms !

Travel with her everywhere and tell her every thing . She will be like my heart , As she will know everything about me from what do I like to eat to what do I think about or when I get upset . it's like she is with me all the time inside my heart …

“Wake up buddy there is no such a thing !! Are you Mad , these things is not even on TV no more !! people changed if you don't do like them you will end up alone !! “

but when we see it in the screens! or what we hear from friends it's all about body relation instead of having a heart relation , soul connecting and joy of true love feeling that it will last forever no matter what it end with.
It's like LOOKS – MONEY that's it !! .

It is what all matter these days .
Nowadays it's about how many guys can score girls . or How girls have each other boyfriends ! OMG how cute is my bf !! Looks will go , they will go old we all will . So what is the point ? it's not like have an ugly guys !! it's about soul and joy of being together !!

Where is that joy when you smell her favorite perfume you cry from missing her . Mate she is only gone for the weekend to see her family in the state ! You will still see it too much because she is everything to you ! Or that moment when you have a smiler thing just happened and you remember one day she was with you. But she isn't anymore because she was at home or work and you calling her “ Baby you won't believe this …” the joy or remembering !! And this list can go on with so much things happens or might happened to one of us or people who we do really care about !!

But will that act lead us to open a home where we can rise another generation and tell them search for happy ever after !! .

@hitch I had already known that you're a romantic but what you wrote is lovely.  Don't give up hope, though--you'll find your soul-mate :)

Thanks Allie , i had no idea that you knew that already .

Thanks again one more time for your pleasant writings

times have changed but even today people go really far to get that perfect love from an imperfect person