Training in usa

Hi to all!

I am currently BTS Commerce International and I have to do an internship of three months (late April to late July) in a business at moin one month abroad. The aim of the course is to prospect, emailing, phoning ...

I wish I quickly go to the United State during the 3 months if possible, or in the worst case at least one month without leaving much money (or I know where I dream ^ ^ but anything is possible).
I am looking for my internship mainly on the east coast, the dream will be New York, but other cities (Boston, Washington, Philadelphia, Baltimore ...) I'm interested. I am also ready to go around the cities in the country as long as it is close to a big city. The west coast also interest me even if its level finance may be hot, I take all suggestions into consideration!

I need your help, if you know contacts, french or U.S. companies having subsidiaries, which lend over there to take a student if you know of any tips, websites (corporate or otherwise) who could help me, or anyone could advance my research and allow me to find my course fairly quickly (and a home) I'm interested!

So nésitez not all is good advice to take or could help me

Thank you in advance!

Hello membre1992.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I invite you to read these articles on Work/Labor market in the USA.

You can post an advert in the Jobs in the USA section as well. It could help.

Good luck in your research,
Aurélie

Thank you for your response Aurelie! I think its going to help me in my research