Billiards supply stores?

Hello all, been a while since Ive been on... Got a question and hopefully someone can help...

Im looking for a high-end billiards store in Riyadh, as Im in the market for a new pool cue, and dont want to rely on shipping it.  Im looking for a Balabushka or Valhalla... Any stores in the area that carry these?

Thanks if you can help, have a great day if you cant :)

B2N

Hmm well... I would like to buy a billiard table
:/

Billiards in Near Malaz

There's plenty of places to buy billiard supplies here in Riyadh. Last week I bought a decent stick nice black on black (60 riyal plus balls 68 riyals with chalk total: 132.00 riyal I think rough estimate $35.00 USD not bad.  On Sitteen street here in Malaz. The store is called Faaleh. It sits just about in the middle between Jareer and Umar abdul Aziz on Sitteen street. If you can see the Mc Donalds then your close.

If you can handle the smoke, there a  pool close by as well. I couldn't so Im still looking for a decent place with no smoking.  The pool hall close to these stores sits on Prince Faisal bin Turki road near Ubeid hospital but closer to IPA if you've heard of that but across the street. 8 ball banner can't miss it if you look close  ( looks closed but its open old sign etc..). At night  and on the weekends they get decent crowds. But like I said to much cigarette smoke fore me.

I here there's a place with no smoking on Olaya and Tahlia street. I plan to soon find out.