Nurse in bahrain

hai how much is the usually salary of a nurse in bahrain in military hospital and tertiary hospital ..thanks

Hi sexy_lady and welcome to Expat.com!

A new thread has been created as from your post on the Bahrain forum as you were off topic on the other discussion.

Could you please introduce yourself?

Thank you.
Christine

400 to 600 BD for average certificates/experience years in new contracts.

little ups or downs maybe there, in specific conditions..

Hello, kbayan I would like to ask if what hospital in bahrain offer a good salary, I' m planning to transfer in bahrain. I' m currently working as staffnurse here in saudi arabia. What is better to work in bahrain or i will settled here in saudi? Pls answer my questions

Hello po may ngreply po ba maam? Ng cacanvass dn po ako ng maaplayan sa bahrain eh hehe

Shiekina wrote:

Hello po may ngreply po ba maam? Ng cacanvass dn po ako ng maaplayan sa bahrain eh hehe

please reply in english so everybody can understand and help if help is needed .

@Shiekina > you should please write in English in this English speaking forum so that everyone can understand. Thank you.

Thank you sir. I mean i'm canvassing what hospital and how much is the range of salary in bahrain for nurses since my contract will be end nextyear

I'm on the same page I would like to know how much is the range of salary for nurses there in Bahrain so please if you have an idea kindly share it :) Thanks in advance!