Looking for a fully furnished appt in a quiet area decently priced

hi if any one can help me i would be very great full me and my husband are looking to move very soon but wish to buy and not really rent we are looking for a 1-2 bedroom fully furnished in a quiet area decently priced near to where i work in miaflores.and to have all amenties close like gricery stores and banks and entertaimnet somewhere it is safe and quiet.

Hi blueeyes5,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I have created a new thread as from your post on the Lima forum for better visibility.

You could also post an advert in the housing in Lima section.

Thank you,

All the best,
Christine

Dear Madam
My name is Finet Martinez Rodriguez de Goebel Jr, I am married to an American and I would like to offer what I am selling now, I am selling land on the beach, playa Onda, I am selling an apartmenat in Salamanca if you give me time I will show you property in Miraflores, where you are planning to work , my mobile phone is 988114738 or you can write me to finetmartinez arroba yahoo.es y finetmartinez arroba hotmail.com, you can find me on facebook as Finet Martinez, BET I am a trusworthy person, honest and reliable, give me a call or email me and we can talk.
Thank you so much.
Finet