Any people from deviantART?

Well, I'm an artist, and deviantArt is my primary social network, both of which are stuff completely outside Saudi culture.

I was wondering if any deviants happened to be residing in Saudi by chance.

Here's my page: http://sinandira.deviantart.com

Cheers ^^,
I know deviant art really cool, i never upload something on it, long ago i was fun for graphic art, and did some Zbrush and Smax drawing (4years ago) but nothing professional, if you like i send you some of my old creations

Plenty of deviants on this site but I don't know that they're into art (sorry, somebody HAD to say it! :lol:)

Alliecat wrote:

Plenty of deviants on this site but I don't know that they're into art (sorry, somebody HAD to say it! :lol:)

I supposed your not one of them, (:)sorry someone HAD to ask) :offtopic: anyway....:D

@Emman  Oh, I'm one of 'em, no doubt about it!! :D

Feel free to share, Silver. :P

Alliecat, are you serious? Let me connect with you there then!

Alliecat wrote:

Yeah... well, this whole thread was the wrong question. :| I was just looking for people that I share something in common with, but I guess I should start a topic to look for people my age instead.

Do you have any idea about it? These guys just have no trace online. I have dropped by thousands of American profiles on dA over the years bet never encountered anyone my age residing in the Arabian peninsula, nor am I finding any traces in expat sites which is very disappointing.

I'm just an absolute stranger here, without any social life for someone in my age, and I don't get along with any native residents at all to be able to achieve such a thing.

Can you help in any way? :/

Well, that's a nice site, nice art. :)

Pity you're in Jeddah.  I know a couple people in Riyadh you'd probably get on quite well with :)

Hello,

I am an artist too.  New in Jeddah looking to connect with others in the same profession. 

amena

Alliecat wrote:

Pity you're in Jeddah.  I know a couple people in Riyadh you'd probably get on quite well with :)

Fantastic! I was hoping to hear that from you as a veteran here. Being in Riyadh is unfortunate, but is definitely better than being in the USA. If you know anyway I can get in touch with any of these "couple people", please share!

ghanshyampdave wrote:

He's looking for someone in his (& my) age group Allie ;)

Ah... you live in the Eastern province. But it's still nice to know that you're close to my age.

ghanshyampdave wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Dave, Your constant 'joking' about my age isn't funny--in fact it's becoming quite annoying so if this was your purpose, you've succeeded.  Would it be appropriate if I continually 'joked' about your skin color?  No, I didn't think so.

FYI,  I DO know people in Riyadh, we happen to be friends, and several are in his age range.

Alliecat wrote:
ghanshyampdave wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Dave, Your constant 'joking' about my age isn't funny--in fact it's becoming quite annoying so if this was your purpose, you've succeeded.  Would it be appropriate if I continually 'joked' about your skin color?  No, I didn't think so.

FYI,  I DO know people in Riyadh, we happen to be friends, and several are in his age range.

I'm really sorry about that @Alliecat. I didn't mean to annoy you or anyone else here.
Once again, I'm sorry for repeatedly annoying you.

hey.. sup guys.. im on deviantart too :D

here's my site.. go check it out :)http://alertthememory.deviantart.com