Visa agent for pakistani in China.

Hi, guys! I am writing to all pakistanies living in China. I am Russian  and my Fiance is Pakistani. I am currently working in Shanghai and he wants to join me. we met in China where he studied at a medical university for 4 years. he finished his internship in Pakistan and now he is trying to come to shanghai. but it seems to be difficult and sometimes even impossible.  My fiance wants to come on 1 month F visa and try to find job. But if he doesn't find it in a month he'll have to go back cause no agent here wants to prolong his visa. I am desperately asking for help. Those pakistanies who live and work in China can you share your visa experience and recommend some good agent who can help us. Thank you a lot.

what help you required.

Elena Nika wrote:

Hi, guys! I am writing to all pakistanies living in China. I am Russian  and my Fiance is Pakistani. I am currently working in Shanghai and he wants to join me. we met in China where he studied at a medical university for 4 years. he finished his internship in Pakistan and now he is trying to come to shanghai. but it seems to be difficult and sometimes even impossible.  My fiance wants to come on 1 month F visa and try to find job. But if he doesn't find it in a month he'll have to go back cause no agent here wants to prolong his visa. I am desperately asking for help. Those pakistanies who live and work in China can you share your visa experience and recommend some good agent who can help us. Thank you a lot.