Please help! Is there any Retail jobs about?

Hi, my partner and I and our 2 dogs are looking to move to Sweden preferably a rural area but not too far to commute, we're going to do the sensible thing and find work before hand. We are both British. I am 37 years old with 15 years supermarket retail experiance as a Deputy Manager. I am looking for retail work again and I'm currently learning Swedish which I hope will help. Are retail jobs easily available? How do Swedish take Brits when jobs are involved, as I've heard that the Finnish aren't as tolerant and are a bit discriminating with employing Brits :/

Would be very grateful for some help and advise,

Many thanks guys!!!

Welcome on Expat.com Pixatron,

maybe you could post an ad in the Sweden classifieds?

Hope this helps,

Julien

Hi Pixatron . a good advice from someone who live here , its to wait few years until the crisis will be over , because here its madness . abut ur kind of job , its so hard to find only with english , or swedish .....because almost all the bussiness here are owned by people non-europeans and if u dont speak their language in SWEDEN , or ur not young and beautiful , u will ended in black jobs working like on
orange plantation . Even on job center they are there too and they will send u away , because  ur name its not swedish or ur not swedish citizen ,or u have more qualification than others from here and u are too smart for them . abut the prices for rent something here , or to buy a house , clothes and food , are expensive . here if u buy a flat , u will continue to pay the rent for that ....maybe its funny but its true , that is the law . or if u will buy a house , u will pay almost 1000 euro taxes per year ......and a lot more things that sucks in north and this is the way of life here .

:)

if u need more info just ask ....