Private Arabic Female Teacher in Jeddah

hello my friends

my name is Ran i'm an arabic girl , i can help everyone who wants to learn arabic. i do private arabic lessons for person or groups
feel free to email me if you need help with arabic

ps:
1- only for non arab
2-only for jeddah ppl
3- only for who can speak english

with the best of luck :)

to everyone want to be on my class pls send ur mobile number in private message and I'll contact you soon ;)

Hi Ran, welcome to the blog :)

It's nice that you are willing to teach Arabic. You can also post this in the classifieds section for better visibility.

Although I feel that you can try something like LearnArabicWithMaha. I'm very sure that money will flow in at a faster rate. ;)

thank you sir ^^
about : classifieds section it's really helpful for me
about :LearnArabicWithMaha,,,,ummm i don't think so

anyway thank u for ur reply

ran_ wrote:

hello my friends

my name is Ran i'm an arabic girl , i can help everyone who wants to learn arabic.

How can you teach Arabic? Do you have a certain method or specific teaching skills? Are you a teacher or just a native speaker? I'm asking because I'm curios to know what exactly makes one capable of teaching a certain language to others.

How much fees do you consider
How long it will take to learn fluent arabic

that's nice of you to teach Arabic Ran ,

well  , i got no comment but keep it going my dear !!

i want to learn Arabic and also The Qur'an. Let me know if u can teach me.... email me please

Hi Ran_ welcome to EB and hoping that you can start your own class. Do you know someone that teaches arabic for male? I'm willing to learn.:) thanks and goodluck.

Hi..am from india and have been deputed to jeddah, saudi arabia.... I want to learn arabic..
Am looking for some personal tutions for arabic...
Thanks in anticipation

Regards archit
[email protected]

I am new in Jeddah and also looking to take classes... I am trying to take short courses in Arabic Language Centre (KAU). Not sure about personal tution and specially if Female is allowed to teach male in Jeddah :)

By the way Ran... Length/Duration? Levels? Cost? Timings?

Appreciate details so I can explore my options to learn Arabic.. I am not only interested to Speak and Understand I am much more interested in Reading (Which I can) and Writing as well :)

hello
where are the lessons given

Hi, Ran. How is it possible to contact you? Wish to learn this language.

to everyone want to be on my class pls send ur mobile number in private message and I'll contact you soon ;)

Hi there,

I invite you to post in the classifieds section, thanks

Closed