Looking for a spanish teacher !

Hello to all,

i'm michael i'm looking for a spanish native teacher living in mauritius to give me private tuitions. Those interested let me know,

Thanks,

Mic

Hello Michael.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

The Classes section (Language classes) in the Mauritius classifieds might help. You should post an advert there.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello, my husband is Spanish. He is looking for French lessons. we live en Curepipe. What about you?
Katerina

Hello katerina,

Hope you're doing well. It's ok for me to give your husband french lessons but it would be free, If it's ok with your hubby & you give me a call on 7663335. My name is michael. Nice too meet you.

Kiss,

Mic

French for Spanish, I am interested also. P.S. I Speak Russian, Ukrainian and German too... :)

anyone else who is interested to learn French let me know

I'm also Spanish, and I speak English, Italian and Catalan as well.  I would now need to learn French! :)

Sara

PD. I arrive to the Mauritius next Wednesday 24th of October!

Hi kinkajue, where in Mauritius will you be residing?

I still have to figure it out... Any recommendations abut best place to live in the area? Considering that I don't like big towns, I prefer live close to the beach and I need at least a place with two rooms (I coming with my brother) and a kitchen, without expending a lot... The probem is I don't have an idea of prices out there... and can't tell is that price is too much or is normal...

Thanks!

Sara

Hello Sara, I invite you to start a new thread with all your questions on accommodation on the Mauritius forum. This will allow better interaction. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Well kinkajue let me know when you are here and we can language exchange!

Hello, once again for those who are interested in french tuition give me a call on 7663335

Cheers,

Michaël.

I'm interested too for spanish lessons , i've an intermediate level but now i need to speak and that's the big problem!

Looking for a Spanish teacher for Professional examination.i have done up to B2.1 and I need to get to C level . I would prefer a teacher in black river district or savanne. Please reply on this forum then I will pass on my contact number. Thanks