Spanish/english/hebrew fluent person wanted

I am interested in spending a few hours with someone to learn spanish in this unique way.  Lets say i choose a topic and we discuss it, but at the same time you help me say it in spanish to the best of possibilities.  We can talk about law, finance, ethics, career desicions (pretty important for me) jsut to name a few possibilities.  I will be in Israel from December 10th to December 30th. 
Thanks

Y

Welcome on board yewb,

you should post in the very new Israel classifieds > language exchanges

All the best,

Julien

Hello Y,

I am presently living in Penang, in the island of Malaysia.
Did you manage to get some people to speak in the manner you tried to find? in Spanish?

I am looking for a fluent Hebrew speaker with a good working knowledge of English. My Ulpan teacher in Hebrew who is base  in Israel, is often struggling with explaining words in English. Our 55 minute session in the computer is often spent merely lumbering over not only about what the Hebrew words meant but also about what our teacher is trying to say in English. Talk about sheer frustration locked up within that short period of time.

The book that they sent to students pretty much explains what the words meant. However, the Mora(teacher), goodhearted as she is, spends EEEExtra time spelling out their meanings in English which is partly wasted on me, as it is absolutely not necessary.

So, please, can you speak some good Hebrew? I will endeavour to wtite in Ivrit and see if you can decipher them(my God,this can be some task).

I have some knowledge about Law, Mathematics(Algebra), and Literature. I homeschooled my own 2 kids here in Asia using Calvet School(Maryland,USA) materials. Hence, you can deduced that  my knowledge background includes K to 8th grade American education. Big deal huh, but it is for me.

Sitting in Law school back in the Philippines was a joke. Two years of mocking around and listening to some highly egoistic teachers did not seem to leave me much of memory about law studies. Undecided and confused dispositions common among young kids studying college did not help either. The mind wandered off to subjects as boys, dating, and the basic question of "what the Future holds for me?"kind of distractions.
Now, that the age is different,the number of cares changed, the views in life alters too.

Mayim

i speak fluent english and spanish and am learning hebrew