Studying in Malaysia

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Syrian citizen and hold a degree in English literature from Damascus university. I intend to study management and particularly human resources management in a good Malaysian university.
Can you recommend me one of such good universities and how much it could cost me if i intend to travel with my family. I am married with tow boys.
Also, is it possible to work while I am studying there..

Thanks

Osama Satea
Business Development Director
Cham Wings Airlines

Damascus - Syria

Hi Osama !

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

Hi define good? UM is the best known local uni then UPM. Uni of Nottingham is British and campus here.

You can't work! Well can a little see

http://www.nottingham.edu.my/Internatio … rking.aspx

But effectively no

Dear, yes possible while u study in Malaysia , I can help u....

Hello firozbusiness,

Just to inform you that this post is quite an old one (almost two years!) Should you have any query,  I kindly invite you to create a new one.

Regards

Kenjee

I can help u. u want to study Malaysia ?

firozbusiness wrote:

I can help u. u want to study Malaysia ?

As kenjee said, you need to open a new thread about study in malaysia

Working Part-time While Studying In Malaysia
International students are allowed to work part-time (maximum 20 hours per week during semester breaks or holidays of more than 7 days) while studying full-time in Malaysia, subject to immigration requirements.

This website may be helpful in general Education Malaysia

Schooling
Foreign children are required to attend fee-paying private or international schools. The cost ranges from RM1500 per child per month for tuition. Home schooling is possible in Malaysia.

This website may be useful School Adviser MY

It is also possible to get a 10 year social visit pass to live in Malaysia or combine staying here with work or duties in another country.  The programme is called MM2H. It requires a certain level of income and liquid assets and a secure deposit in a local bank.

Malaysia My 2nd Home