Natural prenatal care and traveling after giving birth

Hi,
My husband and I just found out that we are pregnant with our first child so we have a little time but we are looking for recommendations of doctors or clinics that are more natural.  I don't want to be drugged during labor, I want it to be a the natural process my body was made for.  I need a doctor who understands this and is okay with a woman who wants to have an active labor, not lay on a bed.

Also, as we will be moving in June (baby is due early June), we need to know how we can travel quickly after birth.  We do not have weeks or months to wait for the embassy or the process that can be the government offices here.  What exactly is required for us to leave the country with our newborn?  Is there a way to speed the process up?  Can we do anything ahead of time to save some time after birth?  I am from the USA (where we will be headed in June) and my husband is from Fiji.  We do not plan to return to Kuwait after we move in June.

Thanks in advance!

Wow a tricky one to answer! Not sure I am much help to be honest but given your timings would it not be sensible to travel to the US in time to have the baby there? You husband could be in the US for the birth and then come back and wrap things up in Kuwait, or is this not an option?

Whatever happens good luck!

Welli think that doubty s right pertaining to the babies papers .. It ll be more safe for u to go deliver in the us .. Than take the risk to get stuck in here ...!
Regarding the doctors . Mine was good dr nahed he s a good listener too , speaks perfect English .. He s at almowasat hospital .
Good luck
Illy