Tax and return tax

Hi

As I understand the tax is about 36% of gross salary. I also read some thing about tax return. As I understand the maximum tax that any one should pay is about 80K yearly! so does it mean the rest of the tax you have paid will be return to you?! Am I right?
Honestly I found th tax system little confusing!
I appreciate your help!
Thanks

I don't know if there is a tax-ceiling, but every year, those who have over-payed get their money back, and those who have under-payed get a bill to pay.

thanks I have read the maximum tax fro a year is 80000 K . I just want to check that as well.

I very much doubt the maximum tax payable is 80,000. (perhaps 800,000).

I know for me I get taxed at a table rate on my main job (so depending on how much I earn for the month) and at 36% for my second job.

Like Silver1984 said all the information you need is at the folkeregister and they should be able to answer any questions.

Remember you should be eligible for holiday-money which is a payout before the summer holidays for about 10% of what you have earned during the last 12 months.

IS it true if you are foreign worker in Norway and work/live in norway for 6 or less than 6 month then only ...standard deduction for foregn employee will apply which is only 10%

Hey,

There is no such thing as a maximum tax of 80 000 NOK, you can pay millions in tax depending on your salary.