Language Exchange Coimbra

Hi,

Just moved to Coimbra to teach English, however I can't find any affordable Portuguese lessons to improve my own Portuguese skill (which is currently zero).

Anyone in Coimbra want to meet up once or twice a week to improve their English and help me improve my Portuguese?

Hi and welcome to the forum sphirst !

Maybe you should try posting an advert in the classes section of Portugal classifieds.
It might help!

Regards
Armand

sphirst wrote:

Hi,

Just moved to Coimbra to teach English, however I can't find any affordable Portuguese lessons to improve my own Portuguese skill (which is currently zero).

Anyone in Coimbra want to meet up once or twice a week to improve their English and help me improve my Portuguese?

My wife just attended the summer class at the University in Coimbra. There should be another one going on now and again in January or February. 4 weeks intensive but thorough.

I looked in to a course at the university and it cost somewhere around €500, which I don't have at the moment what with having to set myself up here.
Will definitely look in to the intensive course in January though.

In the meantime, it would be nice to get some free practice and meet some new people.