What are you doing to at the moment

I am preparing minutes from a meeting yesterday...

you ?

I am typing this message while munching on a packet of crisps, washing it down with an icy cold Miranda Orange... :)

i am listening to an acoustic guitar solo ,,

ordering parts for the race car

Your question is very creepy.. But what the hell :P

On hold for 11 minutes with Saudi Airline on the phone,, want to delay a booking.. Lol

Freshlikesushi wrote:

ordering parts for the race car

Where are you racing, Grant?

nowhere here YET.

Dirab motorsports park is building a drift track, and depending on how good it is, i may shop my race car over and race there and rheem circuit

Iam listening to my beautiful music...torn between facebook and my future land gossip (Riyadh) and you came along with your question :)

watching full house ,, Jesse and Rebecca marriage

WHAT A FOOLISH QUESTION YOU HAVE ASKED TO WAIST THE TIME OF MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM+++++ KEEP MOVING ON THE SKY++:P

This question sounds like some Policeman or muttawas questioning some random people on the road and asking for their Iqama.

Not doing anything right now. But why do you want to know ?

@TMChaudhry - Can you please lower caps lock when writing? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Freshlikesushi wrote:

nowhere here YET.

Dirab motorsports park is building a drift track, and depending on how good it is, i may shop my race car over and race there and rheem circuit

waw wish you all the best if you need any help regarding Reem Race Circuit plz Let me know

i Know the Dirab Golf Course but Dirab Motorsports sounds interesting....!!!!!

EastLondon wrote:

I am preparing minutes from a meeting yesterday...

you ?

I hope you finished your MOM before posting this question and I also hope your MOM has no mention of expat-blog :P

currently picking my nose.... oh wait... alright, I've got it!!!!

h.alnahdi wrote:
Freshlikesushi wrote:

nowhere here YET.

waw wish you all the best if you need any help regarding Reem Race Circuit plz Let me know

i Know the Dirab Golf Course but Dirab Motorsports sounds interesting....!!!!!

if rheem wasnt a rip off i would go there. they cost too much

but i may do at least one day there. just to say i did