Immigration agencies in Namibia?

x

Hello pinkstars.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hope you'll be helped soon by other members.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Pinkstars,

I recommend Marietha Bouwer agencies in Windhoek.  They are very helpful and less expensive than the other agencies I've worked with.

Hello there,

I see you requested information quite a while ago. If you did not get any feedback and are still in need of this information please let me know and I will assist you.

You can download the application form from the website of the Ministry of Home Affairs. You could then go to the Namibian Embassy in Pretoria and they will assist you. It will probably take about a month. Unfortunately right now we are out of the passport booklets and I am not sure when we shall get the new ones. You should be able to get an ID though and if you need to travel they can issue you an Emergency Travel Document which is acceptable in most countries.

I hope this is of some help to you. If you have any further questions please feel free to post them here as the answers might help someone else. If the questions are of a more personal nature please do not hesitate to email me privately and I will do my best to assist you.

If you are in the country it would take me two days to get your visa. However, you would have to be here as the pictures acceptable are only those taken at the Ministry for security and to avoid fraud.

Best regards,

Zenani