Attention:$200 or less

I will be traveling by motorcycle throughout Mexico.I would like to stay atleast a month on certain locations to get a feel of where I would like to make my future home and or just site see. Will you please list the names and addresses of any apartment less then $200.00 in your area...I believe the cheaper the better..I dont want to waste money on a apartment I only plan on showering and sleeping in ...most of my time will be out and about..I believe that this topic will also help other members and future new member of this board in relocating or just traveling...

Thank You

Paradiseseeker wrote:

I will be traveling by motorcycle throughout Mexico.I would like to stay atleast a month on certain locations to get a feel of where I would like to make my future home and or just site see. Will you please list the names and addresses of any apartment less then $200.00 in your area...I believe the cheaper the better..I dont want to waste money on a apartment I only plan on showering and sleeping in ...most of my time will be out and about..I believe that this topic will also help other members and future new member of this board in relocating or just traveling...

Thank You

What comes to mind is rundown hotels and motels that I see that have people living in them. They are everywhere, just not what some people would find quiet and relaxing. I would imagine $100.00 pesos a night for 30 days is about the price which is about $225.00 US.

Lol ..I guess I should have said thats not bad for the Price (decent)...still lost for words...I'm sure there are plenty of bad ones...looking for not so bad..great deals

Good luck! I have traveled all over Mexico and what you are looking for you will have a hard time finding. Rent is much cheaper than US but expect to pay $400 for anything clean.