Post offices

Silly question but are there any post offices in Riyadh?

many

main one is in batha

Freshlikesushi wrote:

many

main one is in batha

Thanks ! Where is that exactly ?

cant tell you, never been hahaha

Freshlikesushi wrote:

cant tell you, never been hahaha

Nice one ! ;-)

You can see from this website which one near from you

http://www.sp.com.sa/English/productsan … fices.aspx

It's funny, I've driven all round Riyadh before and granted, I've never actually needed to use the postal system in Saudi, but I've never seen anything resembling a post office here.

When I was in China, there were loads of them dotted all over the place (generally massive ones). Here I've not seen so much as a post box!

What about DHL?

michaelpakenham wrote:

What about DHL?

I don't know what you're sending, but for me to mail an envelope of documents to the States,  UPS and FedEX wanted almost 400SAR!

There is DHL in sulaimnyh area close to riyadh military hospital

Abo mshari wrote:

There is DHL in sulaimnyh area close to riyadh military hospital

Thanks !

Alliecat wrote:
michaelpakenham wrote:

What about DHL?

I don't know what you're sending, but for me to mail an envelope of documents to the States,  UPS and FedEX wanted almost 400SAR!

Wow ! I'm sending a French wifi USB to my daughter in France. Doesnt work here of course !

Bit expensive to send then, eh? :P

tonguetwister wrote:

Bit expensive to send then, eh? :P

I promised :-(

The promises parents make to their children... maybe now, I shouldn't have made that promise to buy my son a Ferrari... thankfully he's only 11 months, so I think he'll have forgotten by the time he's old enough to drive a car!

tonguetwister wrote:

The promises parents make to their children... maybe now, I shouldn't have made that promise to buy my son a Ferrari... thankfully he's only 11 months, so I think he'll have forgotten by the time he's old enough to drive a car!

They never forget ! Bad move my friend !!

Well I promised him a Ferrari, I didn't necessarily specify what kind... a model Ferrari would satisfy the statement MWAHAHAA

tonguetwister wrote:

Well I promised him a Ferrari, I didn't necessarily specify what kind... a model Ferrari would satisfy the statement MWAHAHAA

Wrong ! He will expect the best MODEL of a Ferrari ! Not the same thing ! ;-)

Well, I'll just rely on the wife to veto it in committee :P

tonguetwister wrote:

Well, I'll just rely on the wife to veto it in committee :P

The words wife and committee are a contradiction !

michaelpakenham wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
michaelpakenham wrote:

What about DHL?

Wow ! I'm sending a French wifi USB to my daughter in France. Doesnt work here of course !

Well, first thing, call them, tell them the weight and get a price.  Might be cheaper to France than the US.

THEN.. price one online, new, in France, to be sent directly to your daughter. 

Could be you end up having TWO wifi USB's for the price of shipping lol

Good luck!

you can send it via empost , its a express delivery version of Saudi post, and is 3 times cheaper than DHL/FEDEX etc. Let me know which area you'd be in and I'll tell you what is closer to you.