Looking for a teacher to prepare for IELTS

Hi all,
Looking for a native-speaker teacher to pretare for IELTS in Singapore. Please write into a private messages.
Additionally, I would appreciate any recommendations.

Thanks and regards,
Anna

Hi Anna, I invite you to post an advert in the section Jobs in Singapore, it may help.;)

Harmonie.

Thanks, Harmonie

Hello,

I'm Chandni and I'm an SG citizen so have no issues regarding myself doing freelance work. I have lived most of my life overseas so am very familiar with the expat lifestyle. I am a recent masters graduate in chemical engineering from Newcastle University with a BEng degree in chemical engineering as well. I already have 7 years experience tutoring children in English Language, English Literature, Maths, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology upto Junior College Level.I have also tutored a student in studying and scoring well for the IELTS so am happy to tutor your child, you can contact me at *** for further info,

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Chandni J

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Chadni,
Please note that this thread is very old and the originbal poster has not been active on the forum since 2012.
It is probably better to insert an ad in our classifieds section instead.
Also, please do not post personal contact details (email address, phone number), which is forbidden according to forum rules and will be removed. Other members can contact you by this site's personal message (PM) system.