Close

ping-pong (table tennis )

Hi guys I also want to play in TT. I think we have to determine an appointment to play. The best place to play is Salmiya palace. I think next Sunday at 7 pm will be good . Who is ok please tell me or you can suggest other time.

Any girl out there wanna play ping pong? I'm beginner

Hello everyone,

If you are seriously looking for someone to play ping pong with, please drop an advert in the Sport partners in Kuwait section of the website. You will have more chances of finding a partner.

All the best
Bhavna

i would like to play table tennis too..
but im not a professional player.

Hi

I am interested in table  tennis
I need to play these days
Take care >>> i am left hand player :D

Do u know a place for public playing? In salmiya area? Anyone?

yes Franzee
salmiya club which in khansaa street
but take care i am a left hand player :D

bye

Do u already play there? Is there fees?,

They charge KD 1 per hour. If you want to play professional games regularly there is a place in Nuzha. Check it out.

Regards,
Dev

sir i am interested to play TT. May know the exact address of salmiya table trennis club? thankc sir

I just arrived in Kuwait.

I am quite happy to see your post. I love Table tennis, Tomorrow is Holiday, let me know timings tomorrow or weekends drop me a message.

Regards

I just Rd ur message. I am frm new reggai. I am still looking a place to play table tennis. I  availble wedsday and Thursday.

Hi guys
I used to be an almost advanced player
Didn't play since long time

I would like to participate i bought a bat Hoping to find a place and a group of people who are interested
Please contact me
Thanks,

Hi, Jay here, if you need table tennis player to play with let me know, I can probably play once or twice a week. I'm a descent to good level. here's my *let me know its you thanks

Moderated by Christine 3 days ago
Reason : please share your contact details via pm. Thank you

Hey guys/gals,
   Is anyone ready to play table tennis this Friday or any holidays..  There's one place in salmiya,  but I think they charge 2 kd.  So if you know any better cheap place,  please let me know,  preferably in salmiya..

Expatriate health insurance in Kuwait

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Kuwait

Moving to Kuwait

Find tips from professionals about moving to Kuwait

Travel insurance in Kuwait

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Kuwait

Flights to Kuwait

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Kuwait