Loan Bahrain Issue Help

So anyways 2 years ago , i took a loan in bahrain , and was paying the monthly payment , the load was for 1000 BD. Anyways , I was fired from my job , and had to leave the country and now im living in another GC country. I am planning to visit bahrain this weekend , will i be arrested in the airport ? or will I be banned from entering Bahrain? or what will happen ?

Is there a way to find out if my passport is banned from entering or there are any issues?

Hi adamtaar and welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that other members will enlighten you soon.;)

Harmonie.

hi adamtaar,

No employer have rights to ban an employee without any valid reason. You have not mentioned for what reason you were fired.

Anyways, check this website http://portal.lmra.bh/english/

you can check if you were banned or not by easily entering your name or CPR number on the above mentioned website.

Regarding loan you can clear your issues by asking the person from whom you have taken the loan.

If police complaint is lodged against you for unpaid loan then on airport your passport number will show details & you may be jailed or restricted to enter in Bahrain.

Thanks,

Shayeen :)

Basically , I had ha loan in Bahrain for 1000 BD , was paying...left the country , went to dubai...and now im thinkin of visiting bahrain , i called the bank , they said the loan is with colletions now , am i banned from entering how do i find out

Why don't you pay your loan off first - call the bank, transfer the money you owe to the bank, they will tell this to Collections and then your case will be dropped.

Collections department means, they might have taken action against you(ban or jailed once you reach Bahrain) :(

Even if you want to pay them back then there will be penalty.

N-joy in Dubai dude..... :cool:

Hi, I have similar predicament but it's a credit card which is overdue for 4 months now since I'm already unable to pay because the their web interface is asking me to resubmit an updated ID... how about if I'll just be on 6-hour stopover on the airline I aboard? Will immigration officers detain me if let's presume I already been banned to cross Bahraini immigration? Thanks in advance.

You could check for travel ban here : https://services.bahrain.bh/wps/portal/ … BIS9nQSEh/

T&R