I dont know how to make it over there

so plzzzzzzzzzzzzz HELP a human female wants to get the HELL out of

here

out of the zombie CITY ^^

I love to sing .. love MUSIC

thank you

Hi Lolah,

welcome to the forum.

Check out previous posts on work permits for non EU TCN's. That would be your best option but that depends on your work qualifications and job experience.

What kind of work are you looking for ? What do you work at the moment? There are many Maltese companies doing or wanting to do business with or in Libya. Maybe there are work chances there?

Cheers
Ricky

Hi Lolah,

i'm from Libya also and big LOL!
we  decided to move to Malta after we visited it several times  because we can't handle it in libya any more!
hope you got all the helps you need from the blog it's very useful i learned a lot about Malta i agree with  Ricky :) advice

go threw the ETC.gov.mt  i did registered over there and you can search for work! i'm still in Libya but you can pm me any time for any question

hope all the best for you we educated and open mind women don't have a place in Libya! sorry the true!

ricky wrote:

Hi Lolah,

welcome to the forum.

Check out previous posts on work permits for non EU TCN's. That would be your best option but that depends on your work qualifications and job experience.

What kind of work are you looking for ? What do you work at the moment? There are many Maltese companies doing or wanting to do business with or in Libya. Maybe there are work chances there?

Cheers
Ricky

:) thank you Ricky for the replay

I would like to work anything .. just a JOB to keep me alive LOL

I have a law certificate

I got good computer skills

I write .

I sing a little and write some of my songs ^^

I can teach arbic

Designs wrote:

Hi Lolah,

i'm from Libya also and big LOL!
we  decided to move to Malta after we visited it several times  because we can't handle it in libya any more!
hope you got all the helps you need from the blog it's very useful i learned a lot about Malta i agree with  Ricky :) advice

go threw the ETC.gov.mt  i did registered over there and you can search for work! i'm still in Libya but you can pm me any time for any question

hope all the best for you we educated and open mind women don't have a place in Libya! sorry the true!

thank you so much

I really really loved to go there

I need to feel LIFE

I'm a fun person so I hope to get in tuch with you if its ok ^^

Hi Lolah,

does the law certificate mean that you are a lawyer in Libya? If so, that should be very positive for finding work in Malta with companies doing business in Libya or planning to do so.

In most cases the ' work anything ' will not get you a work permit as a non EU citizen and if so the pay would be very low.

Concentrate on the law certificate, computer skills and the arabic language.

Cheers
Ricky

ricky wrote:

Hi Lolah,

does the law certificate mean that you are a lawyer in Libya? If so, that should be very positive for finding work in Malta with companies doing business in Libya or planning to do so.

In most cases the ' work anything ' will not get you a work permit as a non EU citizen and if so the pay would be very low.

Concentrate on the law certificate, computer skills and the arabic language.

Cheers
Ricky

really big thanks ^^

Hi Lolah

you have all a right.  I also feel bored here. I Want to travel outside Libya possibly to Malta or Ireland. Netherlands. May be much farther to reach Canada. I still not decide to where . I Want to enjoy my life there. and  to set my head off.  Here  I  am really feel so tired from every thing around. all things are seem to be the same.
  Thanks,
   Hakim

yaklef wrote:

Hi Lolah

you have all a right.  I also feel bored here. I Want to travel outside Libya possibly to Malta or Ireland. Netherlands. May be much farther to reach Canada. I still not decide to where . I Want to enjoy my life there. and  to set my head off.  Here  I  am really feel so tired from every thing around. all things are seem to be the same.
  Thanks,
   Hakim

yep I understand you

I call libya the place of HELL

hope yeah luck