Appeal for nursing registration

hi!
im new here in malta and i applied for registration as a nurse here but unfortunately my application got disapproved coz im lacking 260 hours.and currently i file for appeal to reconsider the subjects that i took during my master's degree.now im so anxious coz i dont know wat to expect..the hearing of my appeal will be on oct.9..anyone of you here have an idea on wat to expect and wat are the things that i must do to ensure the approval of my registration..coz being a nurse is the only thing im good at..
thank you..hope u guys would be able to gve an idea..

Welcome to Expat.com danicateh!

Hope that other members will soon share their experience with you.;)

Harmonie.

Hi danica,

welcome to the forum.

I hope you get a positive response to your appeal. If not , your only chance is to get the additional hours/courses and re-apply.

There are a few other questions that come to mind.

What is your visa status? Do your have ordinary residence in Malta.? Are you working with a work permit at the moment?

Cheers
Ricky

thank you guys :)

i have a working visa and i have a work permit but as a health care assistant and soon will expire.im at the point of uncertainty at the moment.i hope my hearing will turn out good.. :)

Hi danica,

will your employer be extending your work contract as health care assistant and applying for a work permit extension?

Cheers
Ricky

im not sure yet..i hope they will or else i need to find another employer or worst i need to goback to the philippines..i dont know yet wat are my options for renewing visa..