Any information about the GM International Services Limited ???

Dear community and dear bloggers, recently I posted the same question about any information for the economicard group and the GM International Services Limited but for some reason my post was deleted by someone and that was really strange! So I post my questions One more time...

A company named GM International Services Limited made me a working offer and I would like if anyone of you Maltese people are aware of this company? Does really exist? The offer was working as a port agent in his shipping agency ! This company is based in  St. Lucia Street, Valletta can anyone confirm this!??! You know that it isnt difficult for young people to be tricked and be misled!!!

So if anyone has any info for that company let me know! Thank you in advance!!

Hi magr,

Yes the company does exist, and is based in Malta... who made you this offer and why do you think that it may be a trick ??

They are a Shipping Agency, Leasing and Charter company.

So its does make sense if the offer is of a Ship Agent.

Julian

Hi magr,

your post did not dissappear because I found it right away!

That is what happens when you post a question under somebody elses topic -)) It is always better for everybody if questions are posted under a new thread and one at a time -))

Try looking under this thread :

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=62416&p=2

and look at your post # 76 and the following responses.

The last question was whether the offered salary of 1400 € is enough to live off. How are the negotiations going? Has there bin a job interview and have you seen a contract ?

Maybe someone else knows more about the company itself.

Cheers
Ricky

is it an offer of a job? or just that they are interested in seeing you and then the actual offer will be made assuming you are what they want. as it is not clear in your posts and it doesnt naturally follow that you will be given the job without them even seeing and talking to you.

Hi there to everyone!! Well the good news is that I ve been interviewed and I am waiting an answear and  an offer! If no so life is going on, if yes what would be the salary and my responsibilities, how many months would be the contract and etc etc! When I had been asked about the salary I was expecting the answear was from 16.000 to 20.000 per year! However, I don't know what would be the offer...! All my concerns about if the company exist etc... Is because I have heard a lot of stories about fake employers and job offers that eventually ends on really strange things and we really have to be aware off all the dangers out there! Not to mention that moving to another country for a career opportunity without knowing anyone else is itself a little bit scary and a challenge! So you have to think about everything! Is it real? Will I found the company or is a fake job offer? Is he a good employer or he is a godfather (xaxa)! I know that I am a little bit exaggerating ! Good morning guys!

so its not really a job offer then.....just you have been interviewed..surely during the course of your interview you would have talked about what the salary range is and the responsibilities too.?

Yes we talked about the responsibilities but he didn't mention the exact amount of the salary, he told me that he would make the eventual offer when he answear me if I am qualified for the vacancy or not!