Hello Kuwait!

Hi everyone!
I'm new to Kuwait and newer to expat-blog :) A little about me - I'm from India. I was in Canada before moving to Kuwait. My fiancee moved to Kuwait before our wedding and rest is history :)
I haven't found a job yet so i spent most of my time with reading, watching tv or doing something on the computer till my husband returns from work. Over the weekend,we used to go to the open theater in salmiya center. A very interesting place! Now i think that's shut :/ I don't know what else is there to see/do in Kuwait. Hope i'll get to meet interesting people through expat-blog and find more interesting stuff to do in kuwait :)

Hello PoojaNair.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for this introduction.

Aurélie

heyy pooja...welcome to kuwait.....am also new to kuwait..was in dubai before .....
kuwait is really boring place...
nothing entertainment here...

welcome to Kuwait Pooja - hope you enjoy your stay. for entertainment, you are the mastermind of your own recreation - there are plenty of ways in which to meet other people and hear of the cultural happenings in Kuwait, and the majority of them are online. so, with a keen online sense, u will get to enjoy all that kuwait has to offer, and kuwait does have plenty to offer.

Hi Pooja,
I recently moved to Kuwait in Sept.. my husband works for an oil company and is mostly on oil rigs, so life gets a bit boring for me living alone at home.. I spend time reading, baking, watching tv, internet....
Did u find any interesting stuff to do here..
Would love to meet up if u interested..
Cheers!
Priya