Some might think this is a weird question..

So hey guys! I'm new at Riyadh! and its been 5-6 months I've been here.. I know this sounds really weird but.. where the hell do guys buy hair removal cream like.. veet for men here? I mean.. since I dint found anything I've been shaving my legs now they're a mess.. My girl doesnt like hair so yeah seriously.. where is it?

What  is wrong with female hair removal products? Male ones are just the same but in a masculin looking tin with a price tag elevated to match!

If you can find the female version just buy that!

Man they put smell in the female products, dontchu think?

The wax strips you could go DIY bit of candle wax and paper. Melt the hot wax frm the candel onto your leg before it fully dries add the paper or a piece of cloth. Then ouch pull!

...Are you serious?

EDIT: even if you were, i've checked alot of pharmicies and they dnt have even the wax paper.

and dan@13 is rite.

you need more practice then lol

or go get it lazered off. any hospital can do it

DragonKid wrote:

So hey guys! I'm new at Riyadh! and its been 5-6 months I've been here.. I know this sounds really weird but.. where the hell do guys buy hair removal cream like.. veet for men here? I mean.. since I dint found anything I've been shaving my legs now they're a mess.. My girl doesnt like hair so yeah seriously.. where is it?

I am sorry if i sound rude to you but this is the first time i just found out that guys do go for hair removal creams :lol:

not too weird in other places that prefer not to look like chewbacca

i used to shave my legs, now i just keep them trimmed.
Not everyone likes hairy people that arabs are.  i know my wife hates it

Laser is waaay to expensive and I'm a growing teen, I would consider after 20s not now, How about any spa's? do they do Brazilian wax here? lol i knw its too much to ask in saudi

edit: seriously adnan? I can't even go swimming without at least shaving my legs!

u can find hair removal cream in pharmacies just ask the pharmacist!

hair removal cream for men?

Just can't resist adding my two cents here:

there is no such thing as a weird question, only weird PEOPLE!

:lol:

PS.  but I don't think you're weird.  On the other hand, I don't mind hairy men :)

Haha, you just called  me a weirdo and tried to make me feel better :(

SO anyway! what about the spa's? and whats the cost of the laser removal anyway?

I wouldn't laser my legs if I were you. 

I mean, for now your 'girl' doesn't like it but .. jeeze, won't you feel self-conscious in the future if you're playing sports in shorts with other men and have the only legs that look like a woman ?!?

well i dunno bout that men cream but as i said ask the pharmacist and i dont recommend these kinda creams cz after time it ll damage ur skin! about laser it depends on which clinic u want and the quality of the machine like in habib hospital it costs 600sr for the leg!

yuk.... feminine

You will find it  in pharmacies

Alliecat wrote:

I mean, for now your 'girl' doesn't like it but .. jeeze, won't you feel self-conscious in the future if you're playing sports in shorts with other men and have the only legs that look like a woman ?!?

i dont

Freshlikesushi wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

i dont

I know.  I like your manly legs woot!

:P

hehe. rawr..errrr meow?

careful.. somebody will tell us to 'get a room' http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/24.gif

i have a villa lol. no need for just a room.:P

Yeah, this isn't weird at all :P

Heyy lovebirds, MY topic :@

Anyway, I went to another pharmacy and ye I got some wax strips instead, I was wondering if they're any spa's out there who would do the deed? Its really hard to do this myself :#

*about the laser, I think Alliecat is right, I wouldn't do a laser atm, after 25-ish i fink :$

why don't you have your 'girl' rip off the strips for you?

yeoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, try telling your guy to remove your leg hair

DragonKid wrote:

lol, try telling your guy to remove your leg hair

If he was complaining about it, I would!! :P

Hi Muna89,
you sent me a mail for some info (not on topic under discussion here). When I tried to reply. your inbox is full and message can not be sent. Can you please remove some unnecassary mails from your inbox.
Like unwanted hairs, unwanted mails need to be removed from inbox time to time .

You may use fragrance free Hair removal cream . Not an issue or next time when u go to you country , get as many as u can :)