FIFA 13 PS3 Tournament...

Fifa 13 is out on Friday - does anyone out there play PS3 and want to arrange a meet for a good session? I don't mind hosting it at my apartment, but I don't currently have a PS3... so someone will need to bring one, along with a copy of the game - although I can arrange a couple of extra controllers ;)

Inbox me if interested and i'll do my best to make it happen...

Sounds fun, hope you get many replies. I can't hold a controller properly let alone navigate it. When I got bullied by family into playing street fighter my method was to press as many buttons in as random order and as fast as you can. :happy:

Lucky that you have time to play PS3 - enjoy

Mattchew wrote:

Fifa 13 is out on Friday

It's actually out already.

ur so generous u  will bring extra controllers,, why dont u buy the  the ps3 and then invite people ?

so basically. you want someone to come to you, and let you play their system, because you dont have one.

awesome plan

Btwn-Fear-N-Hope wrote:

Sounds fun, hope you get many replies. I can't hold a controller properly let alone navigate it. When I got bullied by family into playing street fighter my method was to press as many buttons in as random order and as fast as you can. :happy:

That's how everyone plays it. Sounds like you're good at gaming! Come join in!

How can anyone not have time to play video games in this country? It is the most relaxed working environment ever!

Manager in my office shouted at someone for leaving early..

"Why did you leave early?!"

They said something like "HALAS, I CAME LATE SO I MUST GO EARLY!"

Boss said "OK"!

First arabic word I learnt was bookrah - Tomorrow!

Freshlikesushi wrote:

so basically. you want someone to come to you, and let you play their system, because you dont have one.

awesome plan

Yeah... but I provide the location, spare controller and snacks. More than a fair contribution!!

ooooooook

Freshlikesushi wrote:

ooooooook

As an american, you probably don't understand the significance of the FIFA release, as I doubt FOOTBALL (Soccer) is high on your social agenda, but In the UK, the FIFA release day is a sacred one.

You should not under estimate the power of FIFA and it's ability to unite a LADpack.

I am merely extending an invitation to form a new LADalliance right here in Riyadh. I don't need your hostility cluttering up a forum to organize what is to be a joyous day

ex_pa wrote:

ur so generous u  will bring extra controllers,, why dont u buy the  the ps3 and then invite people ?

If i'm arranging a group gathering and someone already has a PS3, why should I go out and buy one? I just moved here two weeks ago and don't get paid for another week and already had lots of expenses to shell out for, so don't have cash right this second to go out and splash cash on a shiny new console.

I thought it was a pretty generous offer; inviting people to my home, so we could meet new people and network. Isn't that why we're on this expat forum?

Can't believe some of the hostility and sarcasm that I get for posting an invitation. Last topic I started I was actively encouraged to setup an event. Now that i've done that, idiots like you come back with snide comments...

Brilliant. Great way to make new members feel welcome.

Mattchew wrote:
Freshlikesushi wrote:

ooooooook

As an american, you probably don't understand the significance of the FIFA release, as I doubt FOOTBALL (Soccer) is high on your social agenda, but In the UK, the FIFA release day is a sacred one.

You should not under estimate the power of FIFA and it's ability to unite a LADpack.

I am merely extending an invitation to form a new LADalliance right here in Riyadh. I don't need your hostility cluttering up a forum to organize what is to be a joyous day

US guys look forward to battlefield releases

ill gladly shoot you in the face with a tank :)

Freshlikesushi wrote:
Mattchew wrote:
Freshlikesushi wrote:

ooooooook

US guys look forward to battlefield releases

ill gladly shoot you in the face with a tank :)

I'm a COD man - November 13th Black Ops 2!

psh. COD is for kids.
real men fly helicopters

Freshlikesushi wrote:

psh. COD is for kids.
real men fly helicopters

Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get stuck in jet engines.

yeah they do. ever seen how low an f16 is?

Mattchew wrote:
ex_pa wrote:

If i'm arranging a group gathering and someone already has a PS3, why should I go out and buy one? I just moved here two weeks ago and don't get paid for another week and already had lots of expenses to shell out for, so don't have cash right this second to go out and splash cash on a shiny new console.

I thought it was a pretty generous offer; inviting people to my home, so we could meet new people and network. Isn't that why we're on this expat forum?

Can't believe some of the hostility and sarcasm that I get for posting an invitation. Last topic I started I was actively encouraged to setup an event. Now that i've done that, idiots like you come back with snide comments...

Brilliant. Great way to make new members feel welcome.

well i apologize sorry if i made u feel angry ...
i dont have ps3 so i thought making
fun out of it ...i  am an  idiot but i will try not be like that in the future

hahahaha...... It's funny to see kids fighting over Video games :P

mattchew, dont worry even though im not a gamer, i think your offer was great, only reason i cant join is because im not yet in saudi and im female. :(

Btwn-Fear-N-Hope wrote:

haha brilliant comment, reminds me of my early childhood days. :D

Mattchew wrote:

Fifa 13 is out on Friday - does anyone out there play PS3 and want to arrange a meet for a good session? I don't mind hosting it at my apartment, but I don't currently have a PS3... so someone will need to bring one, along with a copy of the game - although I can arrange a couple of extra controllers ;)

Inbox me if interested and i'll do my best to make it happen...

Hello angry young man..the plan is great, somehow i'd like to join in as well,but i dont have a ps3 or any controllers,but i can arrange the refreshment...sounds fun? do hit me back if you plan it out with someone :)

Btwn-Fear-N-Hope wrote:

and im female. :(

what the hell does that have to do with anything

Freshlikesushi wrote:
Btwn-Fear-N-Hope wrote:

and im female. :(

what the hell does that have to do with anything

it has everything to do with it, i mean, i dont want to get stoned or lashed for free-mixing.

thats what compounds are for.

you are WAYYYYYYYY too worried

I don't live in a compound, not yet anyways :/ 3 weeks without a pint in my hand. what has the world come to!

I live in a compound. Have a PS3. Have Fifa. Have water. Have snacks. Have spare controller. Hit me up

Safehands601 wrote:

I live in a compound. Have a PS3. Have Fifa. Have water. Have snacks. Have spare controller. Hit me up

WOW! Now THAT is an offer!!  You'd all better jump on it!

Nice going, Safehands :)

Alliecat wrote:
Safehands601 wrote:

I'm a bit of a loser though.... and if I'm losing I'll immediately change the availability of the spare controller until I'm winning again. My compound, my rules :D

Safehands601 wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
Safehands601 wrote:

I'm a bit of a loser though.... and if I'm losing I'll immediately change the availability of the spare controller until I'm winning again. My compound, my rules :D

invite me dude

ex_pa wrote:
Safehands601 wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

invite me dude

Let's assess whether you are at the standard first... gamer ID?

@safehands  I used to play chess with my cousin.  When it was obvious I'd win, he'd suddenly have to go to the bathroom and as he was getting up he'd always somehow manage to knock over the board.

Now THAT is a sore loser!! :D

Safehands601 wrote:

gamer ID?

ummmm.. super mario brothers?  *hanging head in shame*

:lol:

Safehands601 wrote:
ex_pa wrote:
Safehands601 wrote:

invite me dude

Let's assess whether you are at the standard first... gamer ID?

do you mean an id to compete online ?

cuz i aint got a ps3 ,.

Safehands601 wrote:

@ex_pa - no PS3 means you're probably rubbish. Get one, practice for 10 years, then we'll talk. You just want to come to a compound and stare at some white women don't you.

i played ps2 . ps1 all my life .. and ill probably beat you on ps3  . ,,,

I play Fifa 2012 and PES 2012 on my laptop & android phone and I love them :)

@Alliecat - You should organize an online Chess Tournament. ;) I can play fair.

ghanshyampdave wrote:

Yeah.. kinda hard to knock over a virtual board :lol:

Alliecat wrote:
ghanshyampdave wrote:

Why would I do that.. I would be winning. ;)

ghanshyampdave wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
ghanshyampdave wrote:

Why would I do that.. I would be winning. ;)

:P

Im down for that

Hi all gamers out there! We recently bought an xbox with FIFA 2013 but the commentaries in Arabic! How do we change it to English??