Who wants to join sand safari??

to whom intersted:
hey guys, i will reach dubai at the middle of oct, just "layover" few days there, so wanna roam around dubai~~ heard so much about sand safari, and i am keen to it, so anyone who havent done this before,and maybe we can go there toghether? (the more, the better i guess)
if not, anyone can recomend a good (servie+price^_^) travel agency?
looking forward to u guys response
thxxx

Hello!!

I am from Dubai. I love going for Desert Safari. I have gone to desert safari for about 10 times. I know a good agency. Mirage Tourism. Contact Mr. Hardik on +91755 2091 572. I will love to join you.

Shyam.

hey shyam
that would be great if u can join ether
i will be in dubai at the 13th oct, so maybe 14th (sunday) we can go there? whoesle wanna to join also welcomed!! the more ,the merrier:P

shyam.sagar wrote:

Hello!!

I am from Dubai. I love going for Desert Safari. I have gone to desert safari for about 10 times. I know a good agency. Mirage Tourism. Contact Mr. Hardik on +91755 2091 572. I will love to join you.

Shyam.

Hey it's good.. 13th Oct is my birthday... I cant make it on sunday as it's a working day here.. 13th can be possible.. at what time are you coming over to Dubai on 13th?

wow, that is awsome~happy birthday in advance ^_^
i wll be in dubai at the early morning, planned to go other places first at the first day~~but unsured yet,maybe i can go safari first,hmm, ok will let u know when i am confirmed
sunday is a working day in dubai?

shyam.sagar wrote:

Hey it's good.. 13th Oct is my birthday... I cant make it on sunday as it's a working day here.. 13th can be possible.. at what time are you coming over to Dubai on 13th?

Thank you very much:) and yes, it is a working day. Friday and Saturday are week offs. you are coming in morning. Desert Safari pick up will be at 4pm. Let me know your plans. and keep in tch.. I ll pm you my contact number.

Shyam

hey guys, so far two people shows intersted to join sand safari on 13th oct, anyone else wanna to join? and plus ash12345 ,ur inbox is full, couldnt message u, if u wanna to join and see the post , can confirm to m e,thx ;)

If shyam is going to treat me for SAfari .. then ,I AM IN..

HAPPY BADDY IN ADVANCE ..