New mommy in Valencia :)

Hi guys, my name is Ria and I am due to live in Valencia (next month) Oct 2012 along with my three children, husband and my cat.  Very excited and scared about the pending move, there is no turning back now.  I guess my main worries are meeting friends and also the language, but we are all having extra lessons in Spanish so feeling a little more confident about that.

Would love to meet other ladies, mummies to chat, go out and basically get to know each other. My eldest is 14, 12 and then 4 years old.  I am a web developer/programmer and graphic designer and my husband and I own our own business.  I love shopping, eating out, outdoors, fashion just some of the things that Im fond of ;)

Look forward in making new friends and memories in Valencia <3

Hello,

I wrote to you the other day, but, it is not showing up. I wonder if it really sent onto the site?  I wrote to say that my family and I are coming to Valencia in September, which is a bit of a while away, but, I'd love to keep in touch to find out how you find it, it you would like that?

Thanks
Ceri

cericeri wrote:

Hello,

I wrote to you the other day, but, it is not showing up. I wonder if it really sent onto the site?  I wrote to say that my family and I are coming to Valencia in September, which is a bit of a while away, but, I'd love to keep in touch to find out how you find it, it you would like that?

Thanks
Ceri

Hi Ceri

I emailed you that evening. Ill resend :D

great, my personal email is [email protected].

how far have you got with your planning?

xxxx

Hey Ria, my name is Alexiss and we (my husband and our almost 3yr old son) have just relocated to Valencia in August. We also own our own business here in the city. Now finally feeling somewhat settled I would really like to meet some new friends. If you would like to meetup sometime shopping and or coffee that would be fantastic.

Alexiss

Alexiss wrote:

Hey Ria, my name is Alexiss and we (my husband and our almost 3yr old son) have just relocated to Valencia in August. We also own our own business here in the city. Now finally feeling somewhat settled I would really like to meet some new friends. If you would like to meetup sometime shopping and or coffee that would be fantastic.

Alexiss

Hi Alexiss, ah great! Nice to know someone who is in the 'same boat'.  We have only been in Valencia for a month, so still finding our feet and getting to know places to go.  Would definitely love to meet up one day for a coffee.  My email is riaabrown [at] gmail [dot] com. Send me an email, maybe we can arrange something :D