Anyone in or near Versailles?

Hi guys,

I moved to Versailles about 3 weeks ago now and started a language class to learn french, I am an au pair here in charge of 2 children but I am free before 2pm every day other than Wednesdays, after 8pm and every weekend. I am looking to meet up with people in Versailles/Paris/other local areas to me so we can go out for drinks, shopping, just generally to hang out.
I am 21 years old and originally from the UK, I will be here for 6-12 months.

Hope to hear from you soon :)

hi there, i live about 20 mins from versaillies, i work as an au pair as well, look after a 4 month old baby, free every weekend, Im irish, my name is Roisin Rodgers, im learning french as well.  you can email me at [email protected] if u wanna meet up!

Hello guys, I leave 15 min from Versailles, I've been living in France since this April, I moved from LA because I got married with a french guy, learning french language as well, maybe we can have a coffee. Take care.

hi :) im not in versailles but i actually DO want to go there and learn french (im from america) do you think you could help me out with some things? where are you studying french? (the internet hasnt been much help in finding universities haha) and about the costs of living.. im 27 yrs and single, no children.. what is the aproximate living expenses for a month? (including rent and etc)

PLEASEE help :) im thinking of applying for fall 2013

thanks!!
Nina

Hi. I'm not far from Versailles. Would love to meet up. I have a 2 year old son and im 27 years old