Good place to live within diplomatic area

Dear All,

I've been in Bahrain, to be specific Manama for about 1 month already.

My workplace is in Manama area, I live with my friend's in Juffair area. I go to work with him and return with my other officemate. To cut the story short, I spend so little money only for my meals and other small stuff.

I plan to move out from my friend's house to give their private space back. They are family with 2 kids. I browse in expat-rental, there are quite a decent apartment with average 250-200 for 1 room flat/apartment. need to know which area is suffice for me to easily go to work and how is the environment there. Rental at Juffair seems to be quite pricey.

Hoora
Gudaibiya
Mahooz
Um Al Hassan

Can someone help me with this? Appreciate so much.

Hoora and Gudaibiya respectively are your closest choices to Diplomatic Area. They are both Expats-Friendly areas and all you need is close by.

If in Hoora, you might be of a walking distance from your work place, which may save you Taxi charges to and from work.

VidoDido,

yes, i find Gudaibiya is the nearest yet the rental is manageable. Thanks anyway.

VidoDido wrote:

Hoora and Gudaibiya respectively are your closest choices to Diplomatic Area. They are both Expats-Friendly areas and all you need is close by.

If in Hoora, you might be of a walking distance from your work place, which may save you Taxi charges to and from work.