I'm starting an accountancy firm and Need help with website design

I need a good mate to kindly help me please??? Need guidance on HTML and coding and advice plus creative ideas. Will pay you of course

I can come and meet you anywhere KL/Selangor. No profit oriented companies please (They charge a fortune)

Hi,

You are doing accountancy business and it is very serious business, and if you know the importance of the website then I'll advice you to go with any professional help and then learn HTML and CSS to do modify your website in future.

Please don't think wrong with my advice, but if you are offering to pay so why you don't go with professionals, website is backbone of your new business and in KL website development is not very expensive you can get help under USD 500 and you lived in UK so you know $500 is not fortune.

Good luck with your web project and your new business and let me know if anyway I can help you. 

SMAKHTER.

Thank for your guide. I am in Malaysia now but opening mine in the UK.

Would be nice if we can chat sometime- maybe you can share/guide in some ways.

Thank you
Nathan
016 278 1098

No he is inline with cheapskate management in malaysa lol. Especially Chinese (i ought to know worked in enough places like that) don't like to invest in their business just make as much cash as quickly as possible ignoring the future so go ahead and do it on the cheap I say. Anyway accountancy is a face to face business service so website just need to be very basic. Befoe I get flamed for saying this honestly tell me if it isn't true 95% of the time that Malaysian businesses don't invest

Hi Mr. NemoDot,

Really don't get what you want to say in you post; only I can see is your anger about other nations, the ICT-Calls is not Chinese and didn't asked any investment from Nathan, just advised him and offer him to help.

I don't know how you get this idea Account consultancy is only face to face business, these days nobody ignore the IT power and the website, because customer want to see your website to know more about your profile, products, services, solutions, contact details etc. and you say website is only basic....?

Anyway good luck, you may get some knowledge about IT.

Hello Mr Nathan2321. You can vist www.1and1.co.uk if you have a UK Address or www.1and1.com for worldwide customers.
You can signup for a hosting plan with one free domain name at 1&1. It cost £3.49/month for the first year and then after one year Regular monthly price is £6.99.
I worked with 1$1 before as a technical support for webhosting and domain registration. I like their service and products and for me, most products are not expensive. They also have a product wherein you just click and build the website even if you have less knowledge in HTML or CSS. It is like a Content Management product and it is very easy to use. You can even manage the website by yourself.

Azumi,

Wow!! thank you Sir for your kindness for sharing and providing  me with this fantastic knowledge.

You in K.L ? Can I  contact in case  I need guidance re website

Thanks
Nathan

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : free advertisement is not allowed on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hey there,

I am a local Malaysian with a couple of website design skills.
You can have a look at Wordpress, a very popular tool which I personally use.

If you want, we can help you with the website design, as I would not mind the pocket money.
Some of the websites I've designed are..**

** To moderators, if I am not allowed to post website urls, then I apologize sincerely! **

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : promoting your services freely on the forum is not allowed. We invite you to register in our business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct