Touch Rugby in Yangon

Hi all,

Any idea where i can join touch rugby in Yangon?
Or maybe we can set up touch rugby session in Yangon.

Pls advice.

Hello grinchest.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hi Grinchest,

I was wondering if you had any luck with your search for finding somewhere to play touch rugby?

I myself will be soon be relocated to Yangon for work and would be very intrested in playing some from of rugby, or even just watching it on tv with fellow minded people.

Regards

Patrick

Hi Patrick,

Unfortunately, im still failed to find  anybody to join the touch rugby. But i hv an ideal place to do so. Still looking around.

When u coming to Yangon?

Thanks.

hi grinchest

you should check this out it just started last month

facebook.com/YangonDragonsRugby?ref=ts&fref=ts

regards

paul

Thanks bro, gonna join them this coming Sunday for the touch. R u coming?!

nice, not this week i cant make it, ill go next week and try it out.

Hi Guys (and girls),

I'm really stuck, i'm travelling around Myanmar this week and need to find somewhere to watch the Wales England game. Unfortunately, we are flying into Mandalay on the 14th, and not Yangon. So that takes the 50th street bar out of the equation.

We were going to be in Bagan on the 16th but i'm seriously struggling to find a cheap enough hotel that has true visions. The cheapest i have found is 150 dollars a night.

So, i'm wondering would it be better to stay in Mandalay an extra day and find somewhere there? Does anyone know of a place in Mandalay, or Bagan that will show the rugby? i.e. have True visions and Setanta sport.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!