Friends with benefits is it really work

Dear all

Theses days we hear alot about freinds with benefits

i want to hear your reaction and ideas about it

Is it really helpful or you are against it \\

Best Regards

:lol: there is no free lunch in this world..but if the friendship is mutually benefitting equally then it is welcome.. benefit means all benefits - not only financial benefit.. rather, knowledge improvment, career, sports etc.. if it is one sided then it needs re look...

Agree with you Livekrish,no free lunch in this world,tho i have been thru this kind of "friend in Benefit" what do i get ???? Absolutely nothing ( im too kind,i guess) :D

benefits - include relaxation and sharing mental worries and comfort... etc...so, it is purely personal.. i think you are too kind!... in other words, your friend might not have given benefits which you are looking for.. so, disparity will come... so, that is the situation.. good luck to have good friends..

True,Livekrish...but anyhow life must go on and its life lesson for me not to have any Friend in benefit anymore,,hahhahaaaaaa....got many friends to share thought !!!!! wbu ?

me too.. basically i am indian and i have lot of friends to share my ideas and talk n discuss - in INDIA. But in jordan, language is the problem, though i wanted to have lot of friends irrespective genders. i have lot of passion towards photography and site seeing. to move with friends on week end/ party.. but still not clicked well... hope my luck will favor a day! :)

Aaaaaahhh,,,i was facing the same probs too when i get here,but use to it now even speak fluently,hahhahaaaaaa....then why dont we gather sometimes ???? i dont really have much friend here,busy with work,taking care of my 2 cats and have lil time to spend,but i love to hang out with friends sumtimes,,,unfortunately they are just the same like me,,,work,work,and work

why not sure.. but presently i am in kuwait.. will be back after two weeks.. we can..

Maybe you can do this by the pm?

yeah!!!!!!!!!