Private Daycare/Babysitting in Copenhagen

Dear all, I am writing as I will be attending the Climate Change Conference with my year old son and am looking for Daycare/Babysitting during the time from 5-18 December in Copenhagen. Any leads would be appreciated. Would also be happy to pay a stay at home parent with children of their own to have my son Kai Noah join them!
Hoping for some good leads/contacts!
Thanks, Miriam

hello,
I'm a 21years old Belgian student in an Erasmus exchange program  in Copenhagen and I'm looking for a student job as a babysitter. If you need someone to take care of your kid(s), I'm the one! I have a lot of experiences with children. I speak French, English, Spanish, Dutch and have some notion of Danish. Hoping to hear soon from you. Aurélie

Dear Mirian,

I'm 23 years old student from Georgia, studying human rights at Lund University, Sweden. Is your babysitting job part-time? Even though I live in Lund, it won't be a problem to come to Denmark. As for my previous experience, I have some childcare experience since I was 16. I volunteered in Kindergarten in the US. I was babysitting two boys as well 11 months and 2 years old. I can get you a reference from American family. I also took Parenthood classes while studying in high school in Michigan for one year. I want to babysit your child because I love children and being around with them. I have 10 years younger brother as well, I played a big role in raising him. If you are interested in my candidature please feel free to email me. I speak English, Georgian, Russian, little French and Spanish. My email is: [email protected]

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,

Salome