Baguio Move for US Missionary

Hello everyone,
I was a missionary with my Filipino wife for 6 1/2 months in Panglao, Bohol and Gingoog City, Mindanao til May this year. I had to leave unexceptionally and I'm in the US right now. I am returning to the Philippines by June 1 2013 and hope to live in Baguio and build a ministry to the poor and children there.
My question is, are there many street children in the city that need help?
I know the larger major cities and metro areas like Manila and Cebu are full of street children but I want to go to a place cooler in climate and where street children aren't as publicized and being reached out to as much.
Thanks and God bless,
Pastor Steve

Welcome to Expat.com  Pastor Steve!

Hope that you'll soon be enlightened.;)

Harmonie.

Hello Pastor Steve, Charles Harman here, My wife and I are most likely moving to Baguio soon, she, my wife that is, is in college here in Cebu City and wants to switch to a college in Baguio. Maybe you and I can get together and have a bible study I am trying my best to make a comeback after being away from God for a long time, but finding it kind of hard to do. Tell me about your denomination and you can find me on my website all about retiring in the Philippines at retiringphilippines.org .