5 good reasons for living in Vanuatu

Hi,

if someone asks you the best reasons for making the choice to live and stay in Vanuatu, what would be your top 5?

Thanks in advance for participating,

Julien

FORGET 5 REASON'S, LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.

(1) No traffic lights.
(2) No parking metres.
(3) Fauna & Flora
(4) Weather
(5) Spectacular lightening shows
(6) Best beef in the world.
(7) No intrusive Councils
(8) Water colour witin the harbour.
(9) Monsoon rain
(10) Cheap tropical fruit and vege's from the market.
(11)Purchase of tropical plants ($4.00)again, from the market.
(12)Rubbish collection twice a week.
(13) ex-pat camaraderie.
(14) Being able to swim/snorkell any month of the year.
(15) Finding a great group of Ni Van people to employ or work with.

The positives out weigh the negatives, although there are some of the latter as well. But there's no place on earth that only has positives.

Mookelama's kid wrote:

FORGET 5 REASON'S, LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.

(1) No traffic lights.
(2) No parking metres.
(3) Fauna & Flora
(4) Weather
(5) Spectacular lightening shows
(6) Best beef in the world.
(7) No intrusive Councils
(8) Water colour witin the harbour.
(9) Monsoon rain
(10) Cheap tropical fruit and vege's from the market.
(11)Purchase of tropical plants ($4.00)again, from the market.
(12)Rubbish collection twice a week.
(13) ex-pat camaraderie.
(14) Being able to swim/snorkell any month of the year.
(15) Finding a great group of Ni Van people to employ or work with.

The positives out weigh the negatives, although there are some of the latter as well. But there's no place on earth that only has positives.

Very nice, glad we are making the move,
Dayna.

Hi Dayna,
How lovely to hear you are moving to paradise. Where did you buy? assuming you have done so.

hi
We bought the parasailing business instead of buying property first, I move over on the 24th october then hubby Dave will follow next year but come over for short breaks until our house is finished and on the market. So all exciting times ahead, am really looking forward to the change.

All I can do is wish you much happiness here "D" and I hope your business is very successful.

thank you, how are things for you there?

Wonderful Dayna. The weather alone, makes a gal delighted to be alive. No more brass monkeys getting in and out of the shower :-)
Where will you live whilst here?
I was chatting to another lovely lady a few days ago, who is seriously thinking of moving here, haven't heard back yet to see what she has decided.

Hello. :)

Juste to note that the thread title is 5 good reasons for living in Vanuatu. Can we please cencentrate on the initial subject? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Absolutely not, no concentration required, I have a dozen more positives to add. There's no hard and fast rule is there??
Relax be happy my dear, lifes to short to quibble about something so extremely minor. Now I just might add another 12 :-) :-)

Hi,

just 1 thing is best beef. haizzz

Too boring when living here my friends