5 good reasons for living in Singapore

Hi,

if someone asks you the best reasons for making the choice to live and stay in Singapore, what would be your top 5?

Thanks in advance for participating,

Julien

Well having been attending the Grand Prix and just going back to to watch the race shortly I would say that is the best reason for living in Singapore.

Other reasons would include:

Low Tax

Low Crime Rate

Able to fly to many different locations from the airport

Wide range of different foods at low prices

Hope this helps

Being in Singapore for a short time, I'd say these are my 5 reasons for living there ;

> Large expat community and therefore, English is widely spoken.
> Singapore makes the change to go green where ever they can.
> The place is very clean i.e due to No littering allowed or fine!
> The metro system is air conditioned and comfortable to travel in.
> Feels safe if out late at night.

Jaz :)

Love to live in Singapore too

- the food
- the weather
- the interesting, cosmopolitan mix of many peoples and cultures
- the high salaries and low taxes
- everything works, it is easy to manage and have a good life

ya, totally agree with minkim. easy to start up a carrer here.

but government policy is keep changing and changing. i want to migrate though.....:/:/:/:/

if you have a good job and a good accomodation then Singapore is the best place to live.

1.Services 2.Taxes 3.Business 4.Public Transport 5.Cost of living (car/housing aside)

In case you don't meet the requirements aforementioned, well things can be less pleasant..

LorenzoZanirato wrote:

if you have a good job and a good accomodation then Singapore is the best place to live.

1.Services 2.Taxes 3.Business 4.Public Transport 5.Cost of living (car/housing aside)

In case you don't meet the requirements aforementioned, well things can be less pleasant..

Hi Lorenzo

So you do like your stay in Singapore..:-)

It's been 5 years already. Things have changed dramatically in such a short span.

Singapore its a Great and Beautiful place to live but right now the law and the regulations are against foreigners are doing every day more difficult for us.

Reasons to come to Singapore

1) It's Easy and economical to travel to nearby destinations
2) This is surrounded by art and nature Everywhere
3) Is One Of The Most Beautiful Cities I've seen
4) In Singapore coexist in harmony different cultures and traditions making it truly unique
5) Transport system is excellent compared to other world
6) It's a Gastronomic paradise.

Yes I love to live in singapore

And I agree those comments from others members.  Of course you must have a good employer that whom are willing to provide you job and work visa. 

The accommodation is easily to be found and livable. 

I love the nature here and singapore has achieved the vision to be city in a garden by building spectacular Marina Bay Resort, Garden By The Bay....

I can enjoy my leisure time by exploring the nature (e.g. Macritchie reservoir) in singapore freely that I cannot do that in Malaysia due to safety reason. 

The food here cheaper than Malaysia which cost $2.50 or $3.00 for a bowl of porridge in hawker center and I have to pay higher as RM 4.50 - RM6.00 for a fish porridge in Malaysia food court. 

Harmonious relationship between races and share equality that could not find in Malaysia.

Good and efficient transport system.

Enjoy higher salary.

Fair employment practice and good meritocracy system.

A lot of reasons to further ahead in this topic 

Regards
Foongsister