5 good reasons for living in Belgium

Hi,

if someone asks you the best reasons for making the choice to live and stay in Belgium, what would be your top 5?

Thanks in advance for participating,

Julien

5 good reasons for staying in flanders (Not Belgium as a whole also deep flanders not bradbant)

1. The people friendly
2. Its like a really comminity here always events happening
3. My bf
4. Better dentasits than in uk
5. generally the way of life

My wife and I also live in West Vlaanderen.

our five reasons (and many more):

1: Friendly people, even if you are not fluent in the Dutch language, almost everyone speaks English here.

2: The quality and price of food is so much better than the junk we bought in the US.

3: It does not matter what beer I buy here, there has not been any disappointment so far.

4: the best chocolates in the world, not to mention cheese, pastries, mussels and Belgian fries. Etc...

5: We can walk around the streets even at night without worrying about being shot by some crazy lunatic over a couple dollars.

I could add so much more but will keep limited to these five. We love Belgium!

Brabant Walloon here...lol
My reasons:
1. The people
2. The way of life
3. OMG the country is Beautiful
4. The vast extent of cultural opportunities
5. Like those above the FOOD/drink is beyond anything available or even appreciated anywhere in the US(except the VERY few exceptions to the rule).

For me :
1. Good Education
2.Clean and Green environment here in Schoten
3. Nice people
4. If you are famous in US and Canada , nobody will scream and ask for you autograph here , its like everybody is equal and you can live in a normal life
5.Good Food, Sale , you can party with friendly neighbors ... you feel at home and people are happy to help you .

should of added getting on flemish tv to lol

1. In my opinion Belgium has very good health care system;
2. Brussels is centre of the European politic, it's very international here (you can meet 27 EU nationalities + lots of people from the rest of the world;
3. Good central location, good connections by planes, trains;
4. Very good food and the quality of food. Fruits and vegs all over the year (but I don't by at supermarket);
5. Francophone culture in Brussels, people are open and I don't see that they are strict on rules and procedures;

1. food, food, food, FOOD!!!!
2. people (nice, genuine...all Belgians, both the Flemish and the Wallons)
3. health care
4. well connected to the rest of Europe (& the world, of course)
5. weather, yes weather ...lol