English Stand Up Comedy Show in Hamburg

He Ho, well one of the few things I really do miss after moving to Hamburg is.... REAL ALE....+ the 100 Club Allnighters.. and few other things but also a proper English Stand Up Comedy Club... So, I just organized one by myself and I hope you guys don't mind if I advertise it on here!!! Anyway, it would be great if ya guys  would like to come along.....the details for the two shows....

The long wait for an English stand up comedy club in Hamburg is over !!!! The Top Notch Comedy Club presents Bob & Jim for the very first time in Germany for two days only !!!!! Be prepared for a cracking night full of laughter and entertainment!!!!!!

Event: Top Notch Comedy Club presents:

English Stand Up Comedy Show with Bob & Jim

Datum: Sa. 13.10.2012 & So.14.10.2012

Einlass: 19 Uhr

Show: 20 Uhr

Tickets: AK 13,00 € / VVK 10,00 €

Hi jack74,

Could you please post this advert in the Hamburg classifieds > event section?

Thank you,
Christine

Whata fantastic performance today, great crowd, full house thanx everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Roll on sunday !!! Top Notch Comedy Club Rules Ok ;) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry christine I shall post it up  in the Hamburg classifieds event section tomorrow !!!!

He Ho folks, the next top notch comedy club >>english stand up comedy show with..... tbc <<< will be in January 2013 :D !!! Dates tbc very shortly !!! !!!