Guitar lessons -Jeddah

Hi allz

i am offering a Beginner - intermediate - Pro Guitar lessons in Jeddah

classic-folk-electric

Sulimaniah - jeddah

Tarek

Hi Tarek, could you please post an advert in the classes section of Jeddah classifieds?;)

Thanks,
Harmonie.

Hey dude, are those lessons based on learning musical notes, 'cause if they are I will be interested. Hell, I need to buy a Gibson man!

Hehe so buy man. Its based on guitar tabltures

I guess that works as well, have you ever seen any Gibson in here?!
Only fenders, anyway pm me with your phone so we shall discuss in details.

I have got a gutiar.
and i really don't know how to play and the main thing in guitar is the chords right ? yeah that's what i want to learn and some tunes.
I live in jeddah.
If you can help me out. then email me
[email protected]

Hi tarek,

Need a beginner class for classic guitar. How can I contact you

Thanks

[Modéré: Utilisez la messagerie privé pour envoyer vos information personnel.]

hey its awais here i want to learn guitar lessons please can get your full info

need to get anew guitar, i like this also...

How much do you charge and what are your conditions ?
:/
I already have a classic guitar and an electric .. I am not a beginner but I need somebody to help me with my electric guitar skills :)

I want to learn guitar and I need a teacher who is based in jeddah

R u still providing guitar lessons? If yes plz confirm ur mobile number

Hi Taddy-m36,

I suggest you to browse through the Music Classes in Jeddah section and to create an ad too. It may certainly help you to find a guitar teacher.

Thank you :)

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hi Tarek,
Do u still provide guitar lessons for beginners in jeddah? Details please.

hi there, if you are still looking for a guitar teacher i can make lessons. beginner to intermediate. i am playing guitar for 10 years.  :)

can you please give us details about your experience on teaching guitar and the price?

hi, i can teach playing guitar from basic to intermediate, any kind of guitar, ( acoustic, electric, classic, bass ) i teach playing guitar in my home country. about the price i think others are making it 200 - 300 riyals.

hi raff, I need your tel number to talk about details

Hi Rafayy,i would be interested in taking classes. Do let me know your contact no. Thanks.

how much is per lesson
:)

send me a message for my personal details

Hi Tarek,

Actually I'm looking for someone to give saxophone lessons. appreciate if you can help.

Regards,

Mohamed

[Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls]

Hi I need a guitar classes for my son [Moderated: no phone number on the forum pls]

Hi 123vishu,

I advise you to post your request in the Music Classes in Jeddah section as well, it may also help. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

I need beginner guitar lesson in jeddah

Hi
Can I have ur mobile no. To contact with u

Hi ,

Are u still offering guitar lessons ? How long is each lesson and how much is the fees per lesson ? Your contact number pls .

Hi everybody,

I will advise those looking for guitar lessons and those who are actually offering these courses to post in the appropriate section, which is Music Classes in Jeddah section please.

Thank you,

Priscilla :)

(Topic closed )

Closed