Looking for a kind girlfriend

Hi,

I know that the subject is a little wierd. but what can i do. i am working too much that i can't meet friends any ware so that is my last way.

I am looking for a woman who i can have a relationship with. i am a person who never hurt a woman and that is all what i can say about myself.

i just need to be happy with someone, being alone is not the best thing that a man could sattle with. i am not an ugly man and i love fun.

Anyway, i don't know what else or what is required to finish the request in a good way. but if a woman gave me a chance i think i will make her happy.

Waiting for the woman who can see through my short lines.

Regards

Hey, this is not a dating forum!

Thanks for the support.....Mila

Seriously...this is not a dating forum. People who come on here need to feel comfortable knowing that by simply offering kind assistance that we aren't going to be hit on by other men. I suggest you download a proxy like "hotspot shield" in order to access dating websites such as Match.com. Perhaps you need to try to set up some sort of "meet and greet" for members of this forum-a local bar or coffee shop, for example. THat would allow you to meet people in a non-threatening (and non-romantic manner). Using the board to find a girlfriend is not on, in my opinion.

It was a mistake to do it in the first place, sorry

Just wait a second, I know that is looking wierd and not to be posted here. I never done this and i will not enter a dating site to get to know new peaple. the thing is when i was reading the fourm posts i felt that all of you r realy honest and open minded and it came to me for a second to that.

Anyway, i am sorry again. and thank you.

Yes indeed, this is not a dating forum. Please post in the Dubai classifieds.

[thread closed]

Closed