3 Kittens inherited with Villa

We have moved into a Villa in Banjar Kuwum, Kerobokan, and the previous tenants, also good friends, had rescued 3 very small kittens which had been abandoned. Well, the inevitable has happened, and 3 tiny kittens, are now 3 adolescents due for spaying.

As much as I would love to keep them, circumstances of our lease(ie NO PETS) will not allow that. Up until now and for the near future, the staff have been keeping their existence very quiet, but that cannot continue indefinitely.

Inevitably they will need to go, and I would rather sooner than later, as even now, after one week, I am getting way too attached.

Being new to the joys and dilemas of living in Bali, any advice would be appreciated. Has anyone had a similar experience of what to do with kittens.

Also, is there any diseases etc I should be aware of. One of them loves to be petted and cuddled.

Look forward to hearing your input.

Hi Jill,
Try posting Free to good home Ads in appropriate section on this Expat.com. also The Bali Advertiser out today. They have a cat & Dog section (Free Ad) Part of the section is dedicated to Pets for free
AussieHJ

Hi AussieHJ

Thanks for the input, but unfortunately, things have escalated since yesterday. Apparently the complex Manager, who reports directly to the owners, is here next Wednesday. So, we have our thinking caps on for a quick solution, as does the complex's daily manageress. The extravert of the trio is such a gorgeous, adventurous, loving boy (?). Wish I could keep him - (*sigh*).

Hi Jill maybe you could try to post in facebook in Bali Animal Welfare Association community to ask for advice there...Hope they can help you.