Canadian looking for work in Montpellier

Hello all,

I am a 27 year old Canadian and I have just recently moved here to Montpellier and am hoping to find some information/help on obtaining a job in Montpellier.

I am looking to to do anything! I just want to start working to earn some money, make some friends and improve my french! I have over 9 years experience in restaurants as an waitress and some childcare experience.
My french is pretty basic, I have completed A1N2 at AF but am hoping to start back up in October.

I know with my basic level of French finding a job will be more difficult but please let me stress that I m willing to do anything, dishwasher, dog walker, etc..

Please if anyone out there has any information to pass along I would so greatly appreciate it!

Cheers,
Crystal
:thanks:

Hi Crystal, have you tried to post an advert in the section Jobs in Montpellier? It may help you.;)

Best of luck,
Harmonie.

Hello,

we are in Montpellier from the 9th of August onwards and will be looking for  someone to play with our kids. We could discuss further if interested.

Take care,
Sophia

Hello Sophia,

I am a 25 year old graduate in acting and contemporary theatre, living in Montpellier.
I am looking for a job and have worked with young kids before: I used to initiate English 3 to 6 year olds at "La Petite Galerie" in Paris.

Let me know if you are still looking for someone to take care of your kids, or if I miss understood and you are looking for other kids of their age, in which case, I am not yet a father!

All the best,

...and all the best to Crystal! It's a city of students and UI.

Hi Crystal,

Did you find work in Montpellier? I am moving there next week and am also looking for work but friends too!

Hi crystal, we lived in Mpl for a while and love it! We just moved to Biarittz because we are closer to family. But we would always consider Mpl one of our fav places in fr. We have two children 6 and 4. My husband is french Canadian. If you still need work we would love to hire you at least for a while until we settled in maybe for 3 months. Do u speak french?

Cheers!
Richard Sherryl Mika and stephanie